The John Whitaker Universal Bit is the definitive bit to use for any horse. This bit enables a variety of horses to use this bit in different situations. By adjusting the point at which the cheek pieces and reins are attached, determines the strength of the bit itself.
– The copper lozenge encourages the horse to mouth up more
– Available in 5″ or 5.5″ (135cm or 145mm)
– Made from stainless steel
– More than six ways to use this bit
– Suitable for all disciplines and everyday riding
– The cartwheel outer has a variety of points to which the bit can be attached