Elina Parka Jacket in French Roast from the Polo Collection by Horseware.
The Horseware Elina Parka Jacket is a longer length, warm and practical winter jacket, which perfectly compliments a country lifestyle. It’s constructed in a highly water repellent and breathable fabric, to keep you dry and regulate your temperature and has a peached finish with a wax coating.
This stylish and super practical coat features soft and cosy fleece lining for excellent warmth retention, fleece lined zipped pockets to the chest and suede trims to the outer. The back of the jacket has a stud fastening double vent for improved freedom of movement in the saddle and there’s a hidden hood for extra weather protection when needed.
- Fantastic new look wax style fabric;
- Warm Cosy practical winter jacket for country and lifestyle living;
- Extremely water repellent and breathable fabric;
- Two-way front zip, hidden zipped pocket under placket;
- Full cosy fleece lining for extra snuggle factor!
- Cool suede trims, and pop button covered placket;
- Functional zip chest pockets that are fleece lined;
- Jacket has buttons on the back for ease of equestrian use and movement;
- 45% Cotton,20% Nylon, 35% Polyester Peached finish and wax coating;
- Machine washable.
Colour: French Roast (Dark Brown)
Size’s available; Small, Medium and Large